Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found what was needed

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Up Date, I found the correct Center Link from **Dennis Chevy Truck Parts in Florida**. Great guy to deal with & smooth sailing all the way. I found his price to be 2/3 rds less then from members at 67-72chevytruck.com. I will say it again GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
My experience with a member from 67-72chevytruck.com went SOUTH by the member stating the part was for a 68 C10 when it ended up being for trucks 71-72, Wrong year fitment all the way around. I even wrote to the Administrators and got Absolutely No Response, Nada, Nothing, No support from them at all.[/QUOTE]

Sorry you had a bad experiance with them BUT I too had that problem.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
[QUOTE=cffisher;12349

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My experience with a member from 67-72chevytruck.com went SOUTH by the member stating the part was for a 68 C10 when it ended up being for trucks 71-72, Wrong year fitment all the way around. I even wrote to the Administrators and got Absolutely No Response, Nada, Nothing, No support from them at all.
Sorry you had a bad experiance with them BUT I too had that problem.[/QUOTE]

I also put on there (67-72chevytrucks.com) forum where anybody could "Vent" problems that you would have had when a sale went South. "Exposing there Members" isn't a good idea when you catch a member in a LIE. I had all documentations (PM's & Emails) from the Lier to me but all I got was a bunch of B u l l $ h i t from other members and also from there Administrator "Liz". I had to laugh when I got a criticism remark back to me stating some sales do go south and you just have to through that **wrong** part on the pile and move on. ""Really""

I don't know about you but I don't especially like getting the Screws on a public forum and by the same members getting away with STEELING MONEY FROM OTHERS. Liz and her Accomplice needs to step down because of there showing of FAVORITISM towards THE PAYING MEMBERS, she also needs to believe someone when they are trying to explain what happened or what is True. That's just not her style at all I guess. Her only remedy is to clean house by Sweeping You & Kicking you Off the board. Some times you have to call a Black Cat what it is. I trusted that place because of there size in members #'s and what I thought of there attention to details about these trucks, I guess you find bad apples in all places. my .02 cents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts