Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which kit have you guys used. My drivers side window has fallen down into the door. When i view it, there appears to be three white rollers (actually only one left the other two are broken, missing)...is this the roller i need 3 of? or should i just buy a new window regulator with them already on it??? do they press in, screw, or snap in? thanks in advance. my internet is slow as heck so...bear with me

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
which kit have you guys used. My drivers side window has fallen down into the door. When i view it, there appears to be three white rollers (actually only one left the other two are broken, missing)...is this the roller i need 3 of? or should i just buy a new window regulator with them already on it??? do they press in, screw, or snap in? thanks in advance. my internet is slow as heck so...bear with me

When my drivers side was bad I had to replace the entire crank assembly, which really doesn't help you but here is a video from from Danchuk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF1rok1yN9s

·
Registered
28 Posts
Personally I am not a fan of the old school regulators and rollers

I used a electric hot rod window kit cheap at about $150 and installed in about 45 min per side.. ..IMO a sweet easy upgrade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts