Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a source or have a pair of OEM style steel wheels (6 lug) to sell with the hub cap knubs that are wider than stock and will accept a 60 series tire?

I want to use them on the rear along with my baby moon hub caps. Any help/thoughts are appreciated.

I've missed you guys here, I've changed jobs and studying for a certification. Ol' Blue has taken a back seat to the new job's requirements, but the planning in my head hasn't stopped. Y'all have a great day and a happy St. Patrick's day to you tomorrow.

Tejas

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Tejas have you looked at Stockton wheels. http://www.stocktonwheel.com Gm did make the 8x15 stock wheel with nubs 6 lug in the mid sixies but it would be craigslist item, they do pop up once in a while..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I haven't, but I will now. Thank you 4066Rich! I did a preliminary search with no results.

The best to you!

Tejas

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Stockton wheel called their 20 series all lug variations, any size, with whatever backspace..hub cap nubs

Or scrounge you local craigslist,... in your search type in chevy truck parts, some times people are just have two with a bunch of other parts, that would be the 15/8 6 lug factory wheels that look almost identicle to the stockton wheel.. anim_25

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks 406Rich! Now that I know what to look for too. I swear you and cffisher are a wealth of knowledge and it is most appreciated.

I gave Stockton a quick look and saw they probably have what I need too. I have options!

The best to you and have a great week!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts