Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, this is my first time posting on c10trucks.com. I was hoping I could gain some knowledge and get some advice on tires and rims.

I have a 72 C10 that is factory height. I currently have stock rims and tires on but want to get new rims and wider tires.

Can I get some thoughts, opinions and advice on tires and rim choice?

Tires: 275/60R15 BF Goodrich Radial T/A
Question: what is a cheaper tire that is comparable to the BF Goodrich and also looks good?

Rims: American Racing Baja 15x8 with a -19 offset (http://www.americanracing.com/wheel/10351/ar172-baja)
Or: U.S. Wheels 75 Series 15x8 with a -19 offset (https://www.summitracing.com/parts/usw-75-5855/overview/)
Question: Also open to rims that are comparable to the two listed above

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum glad to have you here.. sign0016 its a matter of personal choice, tire wise I`d go with the BFG tires with the stock GM rally which can be bought cheap and go with a better tire..I bought mine complete with beauty rims and caps for $80 as seen here. they are 8x15 come in both 5 or 6 lug and I`m running 275/60/15`s BFG

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum glad to have you here.. sign0016 its a matter of personal choice, tire wise I`d go with the BFG tires with the stock GM rally which can be bought cheap and go with a better tire..I bought mine complete with beauty rims and caps for $80 as seen here. they are 8x15 come in both 5 or 6 lug and I`m running 275/60/15`s BFG
Thank you for the help! Can you tell me what the offset is on those rims? How close to the edge of the wheel well do your tires get? I'm looking for something that will be about an inche to half inch flush with the side of the wheel well.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
I believe they are 3.75 offset....! They are factory wheels..

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts