Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I need some assistance / suggestions on this. Im missing the bracket(for lack of a better term) that connects my clutch pedal to my push rod that goes to the clutch master cylinder. I dont know what this bracket is called, but its one of those parts that when you look on LMC's site that part is grayed out or not available vs all the other clutch parts that are. If anyone has converted to automatic and has this part available please contact me if you are willing to part with it. Or if someone can provide the proper name for it then maybe my internet search will be more productive. This is from a 1960 C10 but I think they are the same from 60-72?
Purple Textile Sleeve Wood Creative arts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts