Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to buy a swb fleetside box for my 65 c10, or I would trade my very nice swb stepside box. Thanks, Donnie in Michigan

·
Registered
493 Posts
Donnie If you are truly set on a fleet side try http://4-5-6chevytrucks.com/ but IMO step sides are sooo much more old school than fleet sides. Go to your local GM, Ford, Dodge RAM or Toyota dealership and find a new step side truck that you can use the front side step to use to step into the bed.

Can't do it can ya? That's what is old school cool about step side beds.

Conformity sucks... break the mold, go old school.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still on the fence stepside vs fleetside, not going to put a lot of effort to obtain a fleetside because the stepside is in pretty darn good shape. Besides that, my wife (I like to include my wife) is swaying towards the stepside, even after drooling over a `66 fleetside (with an LS3) at a car show we went to this summer. And after seeing how you cleaned up the rear of your box with turning the top rails & adding a rear roll pan & eliminating the tailgate chains, I think I am swaying that way also. Quick question, is it possible to redrill the axels to a 5 x 4-3/4 bolt pattern? Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts