Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm back I spent 2 weeks in Kansas a little town called Leoti Went for a drive more than one day and in every direction There are more early Chevy trucks there than any where I've been from 30s to new but lots of 67/72 with plenty of 60s just laying around. All you have to do is get out and ask. Most had titles which I never let bother me anyway. Bring a trailer and some $$$ you won't be disappointed. The last one I looked at was a real fine 69 C10 it was in KS. on Hwy 36 he wanted 5k and would talk new skins and rebuilt trans and 350 Orange and white with all trim work. I know next time I go I'm bringing my trailer.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome back Charlie, glad you had a good time...! I really don`t need to go there....the wife would devorse me....anim_63

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to mention a 69 C10 in a salvage yard the only rust was on the tool box door. SBC with auto trans. windshield cracked but in really good overall condition. $800. Like I said next trip I bring a trailer

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
There are quite a few trucks out where we live, you just need to know where to drive, some I know are for sale some I don`t know, and quite a few parts trucks as well...:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts