Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner

trying to post pics of my `65 project

7K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  406Rich 
#1 ·
My first post, hopefully it works ! My `65 project. Wish list goes like this, swap stepside for fleetside(still undecided),lower it a little, convert to 5 lug(front & rear), front discs, convert to rear gas tank, crate motor & 700r trans. Oh, & win the lottery!

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
Thanks lakeroadster, I have checked out your build on your truck several times! Your truck is awesome, to say the least! You have some great ideas & some that I`m sure I may borrow. My truck was a Texas truck, so rust is very minimal, which is a big plus for Michigan, it has a 327 & powerglide. When I bought it (just about 3 months ago) it had been sitting for a long time, a beat up radiator was in the bed that was in the truck, so I ordered an aluminum one on e-bay the same size (seller advertised as direct fit) but lo and behold it doesn`t fit between the frame rails & neither did the one that was in the truck, my mistake for not measuring(gonna take some tweaking) Hate the gas tank in the cab, so I`m just about to order a conversion gas tank. Once I get some parts (hopefully in a week or so) I`ll get it in the pole barn & see if I can get it running. Again want to thank you, for great pictures,ideas, & knowledge on the build of your truck. I will be referring to them quite often, I`m sure. Donnie

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Thanks Rich, I enjoy looking at your posts, they are helpful. ex; your fuel tank install. Just about to "add to the cart" the rear conversion tank from Brothers. bowtieb It looks like you have other cars. (the list below your username) `37 ford coupe, dodge dart, `69 camaro, got pics ? I like how some members have a list of their cars, how do you do that ? funny how one just isn`t enough& how some of us have similar tastes, besides c10`s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.