Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That sounds like a pretty interesting line of work to be in Toonman.It seems like pop machines and all kinds of old vending machines are pretty hot right now. I have 1 95 GMC Diesel I fart around with. Back in the early 80's I had a 1 ton Chevy panel truck 6 banger with a 4 speed that was in pretty decent shape for living in the rust belt, but I never got it on the road then sold it for $100 bucks, wish I had it now that thing was a beast.

Mark

·
Registered
69 Posts
It is a lot of fun to do,but I have a real problem getting rid of the stuff I restore!!! Makes me a bad Businessman!!! I tend to rely on my Custom artwork for that part!!!
I also have the truck i bought in 1982, when i was in High School!!! My 56 Chevy Cameo!!! You see i don't like to get rid of very Much!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suffer from the same I still have my 65 Chevelle SS I bought when I was in high school unfortunately it so rusty its not restoreable. Man that car was only 4 yrs old when I bought it for $1200 it had a 327 350 hp 4 spd.

Mark

·
Registered
69 Posts
Originally I did the restorations in the part of the shop that is now the showroom, what you see in the Pic. I also have a 50's Diner Booth in there that doubles as my desk for drawing my CARtoons. Now the work gets done in a much smaller room behind the main room.

here is a shot of the Booth, on the wall behind is a photo of my with candy Clark from American Graffiti, she was at a Car show. And a shot of the 1955 Stoner Theater model Candy Machine I got for my Wife.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts