Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
71 Cheyenne. 3rd owner. Original 350/TH350 3.07 posi rear. been repainted, but still in original colors. Still have sales reciept and other papers from when new. Still have original California license plate on front bumper from 1970 when purchased new. Ive managed to hold on to it thru two marraiges,a divorce, a home purchase, and a few job changes. I use it a lot, but maybe I'll restore it one day.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
257 Posts
71 Cheyenne. 3rd owner. Original 350/TH350 3.07 posi rear. been repainted, but still in original colors. Still have sales reciept and other papers from when new. Still have original California license plate on front bumper from 1970 when purchased new. Ive managed to hold on to it thru two marraiges,a divorce, a home purchase, and a few job changes. I use it a lot, but maybe I'll restore it one day.
[/URL][/IMG]
Nice to see you on this forum also Rustaddict....

I like you ole' Chevy, holding on to that old girl threw 2 marriages & 1 divorce and a home purchase says allot buddy...

Rick or maddogs1965 on the other forum :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Rick. I'm looking forward to watching you fix your Dad's pickup. Like mine, it's a survivor too...hung in there through thick and thin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts