Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I feel so fortunate to have found this sight. I just bought a 1963 c10 from Ebayer *t-bonewilliams who excepted my offer of $700.00 it will be here in the first week of June. I attached a pic of it . Be honest I can take it , what do you guys think.
Here is my story, I had cancer six years ago had to go thru two rounds of chemo that ordeal was the worst I ever been thru in my life but Thanks to Gods blessings I'm still here and about a year or so ago I was starting to get my health back to where I needed to be to do this project. I would like to Thank all the members here in advance I will be leaning on many of you for info and ideals. I'm think it's going to be a two year project going down to the frame making mods and then start putting it back together the way I picture in my head.
My plans are to get a 2010-13 SS Camaro from auction for it drivetrain Which rear that already has disk brakes would be a good choice for my 63 c10 for an everyday driver( would like to have the power but yet get some what good gas milage.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Terp, glad to have you here, I`m guessing you used your avatar pic for your pic post because it won`t enlarge..looks to be a nice start, we`ll help you in anyway we can... sign0016

1 - 2 of 2 Posts