Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all;

I have a 68 C10 with what I think is a 60-66 bench seat (see pics). I have found that the 60-66 seat & seat tracks will work/bolt into the 67-72 trucks if what I have been told is true.*** My question is does any body out there know the difference of the 60-66 bench seat by there spring skeleton carcass over the 67-72 spring skeleton carcass. *** I would like to see the difference's if any body has pics. The seat in question "does fold down" so it might be an early 68 bench seat but with earlier 60-66 tracks/slides. thanks in advance, Marvin

1; Its in my truck

All three pics are what I think there years are for usage.
2; 67 & 68
3; 69 & 70
4; 71 & 72

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good luck the seats runners in my 63 where horrible i got a Cadillac power bench seat and had it recovered ...

I have a bunch of old chevy seat runners in storage unit as I never go back factory..

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Good luck the seats runners in my 63 where horrible i got a Cadillac power bench seat and had it recovered ...

I have a bunch of old chevy seat runners in storage unit as I never go back factory..
That's a shame you don't use the Factory slides they are what came with the factory seat and they bolt right in with No problems. This is what I am using factory stuff, any and all factory slides I have found work well for me and also its what did come in my 68 C10 so "why fix it if it aint broke". LOL

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Do you have a good set for a 68 C10?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts