Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My name's Brandon. I'm in Hollywood, Florida and I just picked up an 83 Sierra 1500. I've always wanted a C10 and I'm so happy to finally have one. It needs a shit load of rust repair but the frame is solid and so is the motor and tranny. Here's some pics!

And a picture with my daily/project Maxima

I've been into the import game for years and know those cars like the back of my hand. I literally have no idea what I'm doing as far as carbed motors so it's gonna be a good learning experience. From what I've heard and seen, it's pretty simple stuff and I'm really excited to start working on this thing.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brandon, as you said it will be easy, you have a nice start with this truck..! fahne19

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I can't wait to get started on this truck. I'm just worried about all the rust repair is all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah. LMC Truck has everything. Just ordered the catalog. I'm just trying to decide if I wanna lift it or lower it. I already decided what color I wanna paint it and I'm figuring out my interior plans, but I haven't decided if I want it up or down. I know the search button is my best friend when it comes to which is easier. So far, I've read dropping it is a lot easier because it's RWD.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've just always wanted a lifted truck. Kinda leaning more toward lifting it now. I hear lifting it isn't too difficult either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts