Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1963 Chevy C10 and the seat Springs are about shot. So I went online other forms and tried to find out what year bench seats wood boat right in without modifying anything and different people told me 88 to 98 will fit right in. So I went to the U-Pull-It yard and found a bench seat out of a 1991 Chevy brought it home and it is completely different the measurement from front to back mounting holes are different by about 4 in this one has two bolts to mount it in when my 63 has four. Please help I need to know what will fit in my truck.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
I have a 1963 Chevy C10 and the seat Springs are about shot. So I went online other forms and tried to find out what year bench seats wood boat right in without modifying anything and different people told me 88 to 98 will fit right in. So I went to the U-Pull-It yard and found a bench seat out of a 1991 Chevy brought it home and it is completely different the measurement from front to back mounting holes are different by about 4 in this one has two bolts to mount it in when my 63 has four. Please help I need to know what will fit in my truck.
Nothing is going to bolt right in unless you are using the stock seat perches. hunt around for a stock seat, and or a set of seat perches and use them on the new seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts