Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

New Member here, just fixing to start a build on 66 C10 Stepside. I am planning on installing coilover suspension for front and rear on my project. I am thinking about installing a triangulated 4 link on the rear, inside the frame rails, in order to increase the width of the rear tire size. In addition, I will need to do some rear end work for the increased HP and possibly narrow the rear end. I do not have any experience with either parallel 4 links or triangulated 4 links and I do not know the pros / cons of either. This will be a streetrod truck and I am looking for a comfortable ride that is capable of cornering well. Thoughts and recommendations are welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you make any decisions? I'm getting ready to start a 64 build and the suspension has left me a little unsure on which direction to go. I want a daily driver that is smooth and new car - like. I've received a couple estimates from CPP ranging from $7-8k (one with upgraded arms, brakes, power steering, axle to dis conversion, etc. and the upper option with coil overs. Not sure if these make sense or not and if I'll see my monies worth in driving performance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts