Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how to install this steering wheel and get the horn to work. This is a pic of my steering column and also the steering wheel with the install kit that came with it. Any help would be appreciated. Also, no wire came with the steering wheel kit, im assuming I need one for the horn? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
The three bolt ring goes on the bottom side of the plastic mount, your original horn button rides up against it, then the mount goes on and the extension with the steel button goes on thu the hole then the new horn button top...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The three bolt ring goes on the bottom side of the plastic mount, your original horn button rides up against it, then the mount goes on and the extension with the steel button goes on thu the hole then the new horn button top...
When you say the three bolt ring goes on the bottom side of the plastic mount, is the plastic mount the item I labeled as "horn contact plate" in the pic I previously posted? Thank you.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
When you say the three bolt ring goes on the bottom side of the plastic mount, is the plastic mount the item I labeled as "horn contact plate" in the pic I previously posted? Thank you.
After looking at this again I`m second guessing myself, who is the MFG`er of the wheel..?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts