Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my 64 stock bench seat reupholstered and found that I needed a new track return spring. Now, I need to install it before the seat goes back in, but I'm not sure where it hooks on. I pretty sure that one end goes on the drivers side front of the track, the other on the seat frame. The question is, where exactly? Does anyone have a picture or can take a picture of a stock seat with the spring installed. I find that neither the shop manual or assembly manual show this springs attachment points. thanks

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Dale give me a day, I`m not sure if I have my old seat brackets, if I do I`ll get a picture..

I`ve looked for two days for the seat brackets, evidently I got rid of them.... sorry...!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seat track return spring location

Is there any differences between the 56 2 dr hardtop and the 57 2dr hardtop front bench seat? Also, what is difference between n the 2 dr sedan vrs the 2dr hardttop rear seat. Thanks all

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Perlo I would not know the answer to this, but if you go here these guys probably give the correct answer plus....! http://www.trifive.com/forums/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts