Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I need to replace rocker panel and cab mount supports on drivers side. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to have a shop replace them. The parts are not expensive. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks like I need to replace rocker panel and cab mount supports on drivers side. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to have a shop replace them. The parts are not expensive. Thanks.
I replace a rocker for a buddy last week took about two hours to cut out fab and weld .. pretty basic, took a little extra trying to replicate the old spot welds.. I think I am a better grinder than a welder

As I do not like sanding sub-ed out the finish work..
Bondo and paint $120 from a local shop ..

$8 for a can of under-body to finish it off..

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
You`ll be better off going to your local places ( several ) with the truck to get an idea..Calif prices are outrageous for shop labor...!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Rocker panel

Going to replace or Repair Outer rocker panel. Which is better Replace or patch ?Not sure what shape inner rocker is in. Bottom of kick panel is rusted through. I see in one of the catalogs they offer a Foot well patch panel. Is the what I Need ?
I also see a Outer floor & inner rocker repair panel ?? I am confused. Need Help.

Stepsider65

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Rich has a 64 he would know best what your looking at. I looked at LMC and there catalog doesn't show an assembly so I won't tell you what you need as I have no idea. Yours is totally different from mine. I'm sure Rich will be back on here. good luck and have fun

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Going to replace or Repair Outer rocker panel. Which is better Replace or patch ?Not sure what shape inner rocker is in. Bottom of kick panel is rusted through. I see in one of the catalogs they offer a Foot well patch panel. Is the what I Need ?
I also see a Outer floor & inner rocker repair panel ?? I am confused. Need Help.

Stepsider65
Can you get us some pics of the rusted areas...?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts