Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Truck is completely dismantled now. looks like it was a camper special. there is an adjustable dock bumper and helper type springs on the trailing arm suspension.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here you go. There is a piece that mounts to the frame and has a couple bolts in it. loosen the bolts and the bumper slides out several feet. The bumper is bolted onto this slid mechanism.

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
Extenda Bumper

Interesting, thanks for posting the photos.

The function of the bumper, as a bumper, would pretty much be minimal once it was extended. Nonetheless, it's old school cool!

Does the bumper have the manufacturers name stamped in big letters, visible from behind the truck? That used to be something they did back in the day.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interesting, thanks for posting the photos.

The function of the bumper, as a bumper, would pretty much be minimal once it was extended. Nonetheless, it's old school cool!

Does the bumper have the manufacturers name stamped in big letters, visible from behind the truck? That used to be something they did back in the day.
The bolts are through bolts so if hit from behind it might be ok.... Hit in the corner???? I think your right... not much good... The slider rods are slightly bent like they put too much weight on the bumper.... or the hitch....

No MFG stamps...

·
Registered
10 Posts
still got the bed? old thread I know....

·
Registered
13 Posts
blinker switch

Hey I need a blinker switch How much for that if you have it and if you can ship international etc. I am in N.S. Canada thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts