Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple years back I found this truck for sale on the side of the road. Right away, I was intrigued with it being as I had wanted to do this for a long time to a 55-59 Panel. It is a 65 Chevy Suburban that has been modified into a Pickup. The Drip rail had terrible rust so the previous owner cut off the entire roof, and moved the rear window forward to complete the back of the cab. Yes, the window still opens!!!
I was impressed at how nice a job they did converting it to a pickup. It did require some finish work, but the hard part has been done. One cool thing is the panel tail lights!! They look so sweet as a part of a Pickup!!!
The front had been lowered and it sat on 8 inch deep dish steel wheels with a beauty ring and stock Chevy Cap. The Motor was a new 350, looked really clean, and was backed up by a Truck 4 speed.
This truck had potential beyond potential!!!! If I'd of had the cash, and hadn't have so many trucks already, I would've snatch it up in a heart beat!!!!!!!! They were asking $2400, which I thought was a fair price.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kick my self everytime I see these Pics!!!! It did need work but was just so cool!!!! I offered my 78 Chevy Short Fleetside, my shop truck at the time, in trade but he needed cash!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
That truck's hot!!! Looks like an early Avalanche! I've seen a couple Tri5's done that way. Very tastefully done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts