Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 1962 c10, it currently has a set of later model K-5 rally style 4x4 wheels. I think they are a 15x8, my first question is does anyone know the backspacing on these wheels? What I'd like to do is put a set of oem or smoothie type wheels back on the truck with the dog dish center caps. What was the size of the original wheels on a 62? Would they be a 15x6 with a 0 offset? Thanks for any help!! This is a picture of truck with present wheels.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
I just purchased a 1962 c10, it currently has a set of later model K-5 rally style 4x4 wheels. I think they are a 15x8, my first question is does anyone know the backspacing on these wheels? What I'd like to do is put a set of oem or smoothie type wheels back on the truck with the dog dish center caps. What was the size of the original wheels on a 62? Would they be a 15x6 with a 0 offset? Thanks for any help!! This is a picture of truck with present wheels.
Are your front brakes stock if so not an issue running with stock early wheels, if your running disc up front the wheels will have to be `71 and later wheels denoted by having four hub cap nubs, they are 15x6 with one inch offset. Just for info you can install hubcap clips on your present wheels and install baby moons on them...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts