Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am busy, updating and promoting c10trucks.com we are going to grow I promise.

I hired a programmer to find 500 videos on youtube about c10 trucks and post a link to each one here, I am also getting more content to help our members how to videos and articles.

So I ask all members to log in each day and at least say hello.

Thanks

Otis :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for all you hard work Otis. If you get c10trucks.com going with as many post-per-day as you have Trifive.com it will be a big hit!!!

I also belong to another site that has to do with Square Body C/K series, I have a 79 K10, and I get very tired of the language and bad jestures that go on over there, but there is a wealth of info. Hopefully you can do the same here as you have done with Trifive.com... Keep it CLEAN :)

Keep up the great work!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I agree this site will stay clean period, If they want to cuss and fight then they can go somewhere else.

Thanks

Otis :)

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Otis glad to see you linked to FB, I have linked FB back to C-10 in hopes of making it grow, not sure how many have signed in...! fahne19

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Otis great ob jon the library....!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great Site, Otis!!

Thanks for all of your hard work, Otis!! My first night cruising C10Trucks.com and I can already see that I am going to LOVE IT!! Joined trifive.com recently and it is great to see sites like these...places to share without sneers, jeers and jests. I can see that you have poured a lot of love and time into the site, Otis, and my hat is off to you!! Looking forward to knowing, and sharing with, each of you. Call on me if I can help C10Trucks in any way...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.