Chevy C10 Trucks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning all, I came over from Trifive.com, I am getting ready to start on a project for my Beautifull Bride. It is a 1964 Jeep Gladiator step side Pickup with Two wheel drive. Got it from a friend of mines Dad who was in bad health and was not going to get to it. I have not seen but a couple of these and thought it was cool. I brought it home, and my Bride claimed it as it rolled off the trailer. There is no motor and the 3 speed is gonna go. Bride wants an automatic and I am most likley gonna run a 6 cylinder (250 Chevy) She wants to able to pul a horse trailer. I have enclosed a couple of pics and will update as I go.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum, that's a true work horse, a friend has a "67 4x4, he loves it..!

·
Registered
150 Posts
sign0016 hi ya, good to have you here. that looks like it will be alot of fun. :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the warm welcome! I hope to get moving on the Jeep in the next few weeks. Still working on my 55 Bel Air to make sure it is dependable to drive every day. Ihave been looking forward to working on the Jeep and seeing it go down the road. Thanks Again
B.A. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again guys, I also have a flatbed chevy (59 with a 56 front rnd on it) but that project will be a little while. Bride's Jeep will come first.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts