Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is one that I just picked up. Not bad if I must say so my self.

1970, one owner with only 83,000 miles.

Edit:
I changed the pictures using my windows photo resizer. I think they are a bit better.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interior is real clean and compleatly stock. Need to work on a couple of items, but that is normal. It even came with all of the paperwork from the dealer from 1970!!!!. I am thinking about re-locating the fuel tank so I can slide the seat back for more leg room.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Otis,

I did not enter because I figured that the way the pictures came out after resizing them it would not look clean enough.

Maybe I will try my own resizer and see if that looks better.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Sweet Gimmy......!sign0016

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I think that the top one would be up in the radius of the top of the fender and the bottom would only be one or two short ones. Might have looked even funnier.

Not having something on the bed does make it seem like something is missing or it's not complete.

Oh well!

Edit:
Lakeroadster,

In that picture it looks as it has a set of RR tracks on the side;).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice pickup you have.

I just put power brakes on mine and am researching now to put AC in it.

Found a place <70 miles from me that has a 67-72 used parts house. Nice to get all OEM parts.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Its been hard to find good used parts for my 78 much less older trucks.Most salvage yards in my area wont keep them in stock,except u-pull-it yards.By the way, thats a nice looking General you have there Terry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts