Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Seth, I own a 1972 chevy c10 highlander. It has been in my family since new. Ive got some work to do on it! Currently i am in the process of doing the interior, keeping it original with some upgrades. The exterior is needing some body work and paint. My goal is to keep it somewhat original with a street rod look with a power plant that will turn some heads! I'm always open for ideas and opinions. I will upload pictures when we get faster internet.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Seth, glad to have you here, sounds like a cool project..sign0016

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome from Cent California. Look forward to seeing it come together. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New guy looking for opinions on a couple options

My new project is a 68 lwb yellow cream with good original paint with a 327 with 350 auto still all stock survivor. Before I give what I’m thinking about doing I want recommendations From more knowledgeable guys first

·
Registered
331 Posts
My new project is a 68 lwb yellow cream with good original paint with a 327 with 350 auto still all stock survivor. Before I give what I’m thinking about doing I want recommendations From more knowledgeable guys first
Do you want a Hot Rod Truck or just something to Cruz in. Survivors are few and far between, when every thing is there stock OEM wise keeping it that way for some people is a much better feeling and sometimes get more Head Turners then if you have a Loud Sounding Old Vehicle. Do you want to be like every one else or like a loan wolf that is Unique? that is the question.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts