Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this up in NC this past spring. Brought it home and did the usual brakes, suspension, cab corners, inner/outer rockers and a couple floor patches along with a new bed floor. Cleaned up the instrument cluster and replaced the heater levers. The 283 runs quite well and has been alot of fun this summer. Plans include a 5 speed and disc brakes. I am referring to this as phase one at this point.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rojo12, glad to have you here, looks as if you have a great start on your project..nice interior, you usually do not find them in that good of shape....sign0016

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with it all in all. The seat isn't even real wore out which is pretty amazing. Having a great time listening to all the stories from people and answering the typical 'when are you going to paint it?' question. I do paint so they get quite a shock when I say there are no plans to paint it. Its not that we are new to the hobby by any means as we have been driving a modified 55 Chev 2dr hdtp for almost 30 years now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts