Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys my name is Lyn :) I have a classic '63 C10. I've been restoring him for the last year and it has been quite the project. We've had our ups and downs and I was hoping to meet some other guys who are as passionate about wrenching as I am and maybe get some help along the way :)

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
sign0016 to C10 Trucks Post some pictures of your C10. There are plenty of guys here to answer your questions. Enjoy your stay

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome Lyn, I'm surprised lately by the amount of women that are into trucks, sign0016

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for the love guys! It means a lot to have the support of my fellow Chevy enthusiasts. This is my pick up. He's a 1963 C10 and his name is Luwii ❤ He is my first born truck and I'm working on installing a 400 small block. But I still have such a LONG way to go

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Wow, the 400 is the love of my life.....what was or is in your truck now...and plans for the rest of it...? 16coffee

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lyn.I'm with 406Rich,it's great to see more women involved with this kind of hobby.As for your project,those are great trucks to work with.Time,money and passion and of course having fun in the process is what it's all about.If needing any help or advice along the way I'm sure many will respond to help.
David

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello from Nor Cal

Hi lyn, it's nice to see other ladies on the site. I joined last week as Mel, short for Melvina. I am restoring a 66 C10.

Welcome;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts