Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello from Alabama! I've been over on the "67-72chevytrucks" site for some time now and wasn't aware of this site until today. I received a package from Travis over at ProPerformance and when I opened it there was a "C10Trucks.com" decal inside. So I thought, heck I might as well join that one too!!

Danny

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome Danny, they are just getting this site off the ground, many sharp people here, you`ll like it...fahne19

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks 406!
I have really enjoyed reading all the posts and seeing the pics on "67-72chevytrucks.com" and am certainly looking forward to participating here. I'm in the process of a build now. I haven't posted any pics yet because I plan on doing it all at one time once its finished. Seeing some of the other members trucks keeps me motivated to finish!

By the way, when was this site born?

Danny

·
Registered
797 Posts
Glad you came over Danny.You'll find some really talented people here,so if you have any questions,Im sure someone will be glad to help.
David

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for making me feel so welcomed!! I'm glad to be a part of this site. You can never get enough C10 knowlege!! I hope I can add to the discussions and maybe even help someone else who loves C10's too!!

Danny

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
You be amazed at how new members come in with fresh ideas that others have never thought of, don`t be shy....to anti up.anim_25

·
Sheet Metal Junkie
1,128 Posts
Thanks 406!
I have really enjoyed reading all the posts and seeing the pics on "67-72chevytrucks.com" and am certainly looking forward to participating here. I'm in the process of a build now. I haven't posted any pics yet because I plan on doing it all at one time once its finished. Seeing some of the other members trucks keeps me motivated to finish!

By the way, when was this site born?

Danny
AHHH come on Dan, give us a peak of what's going on ! ! :D anim_63

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to C10 Trucks Danny!

sign0016

Dave
bowtieb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts