Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - I'm another newbie to this forum and I live in Alabama. I have played with C-10's for many years and am on several other forums mostly using the same screen name, so some of you may already know me. I drive all my trucks daily and none are "restored" or trailer queens. I look forward to hearing about everyone's projects and seeing your posts and pictures. I am best known for being one of those annoying "purists" who prefers stock trucks to modified ones, and for hoarding used original 60-66 C-10 parts. I do try to help forum members with parts searches, so PM me anytime if you need something. If I don't have it, maybe I'll know where to point you for it.....Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Steve sign0016 to C10 trucks I don't think your going to find many IF any trailer queens around here., but your parts dealing may prove a great benifit for some of these guys Glad to have you here

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here, we need all the help we can get sometimes..maybe speeder will rear this post he`s looking for a parking brake lever from a `65 rear drum assembly..

·
Registered
415 Posts
nice to know someone collect(s) part(s) on the board =)

there is nothing wrong w/ stock or original truck(s) .... everyone has their preference

welcome to the show also

1 - 5 of 5 Posts