Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just acquired a 1970 c10 long bed from a guy on craigslist and thought id try and find other owners and see what really works.I do build hot rods for a living so iam not entirely new to these trucks ive just never owned one.last job was at outlaws rod and custom in norfolk va.,also worked at Johns restoration in va. beach va., currently at Bay City Classics in norfolk , va..ive been buiding cars for about 30 years but trucks have always held a special place.mine is a long bed at this time about to be cut down to a short bed..since i repair rust panels about every day ive decided to only replace on this project except for cab corners ial repair those. I have 350 corvette crate motor along with the four speed for power, well it wasnt in the crate when i got it but it only had 2500 miles on it when my boss had us cut the car in half to hang on the wall..he didnt like the fact that it was suppose to have a 327 in it , needless to say i sucked that right up.chopped top is in the plan and a very low stance..i like porter build . the long bed will also be the matching trailer. I like very straight panels exact gaps and the truck will be painted black.And ive even owned a Ford.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
OddBall2 sign0016 to C10 trucks Sounds like a great plan post some pictures as you go. WE like pictures. If we can help let us know. One of our boys is in the Nave and just transfered out of V.B.
anim_25

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your build..! sign0016

1 - 4 of 4 Posts