Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I run an Automotive Cartooning Business, and also a small restoration shop that resotores Gas Pumps, Coke Machines and stuff like that. I use my 92 Chevy as a Shop truck for Both!!! It is mostly stock, but has a set of 77 Buick Rally Wheels and a GMC Grill opening with a custom insert.
I really love to drive this truck!!!

Attachments

·
Administrator & Sheet Metal Junkie
1,128 Posts
That's a very clean body style, and with a step side makes it all the better. So the one picture , is that the outside of your shop ? If so I think a fellow over on another sit pulled his 55 or 57 car in there and took some pictures, makes for an awesome back drop. :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The one photo of my truck in front of tha Gas Pumps is NOT my shop. It is a fully restored Flying A Gas Station in Gladstone OR. A friend of mine owns it. He makes all kinds of signs and decals in side the station. He did the window decals on my truck. A lot of people have their cars shot there!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hadn't done a Booth at a car show for quite some time. In Sept, I was invited by my Sister in Law to come do a Booth at their company's Cruise In. I scrapped together what I could and went to the show. Here is a Shot of my Brother and I at my simple little Booth!!

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
The one photo of my truck in front of tha Gas Pumps is NOT my shop. It is a fully restored Flying A Gas Station in Gladstone OR. A friend of mine owns it. He makes all kinds of signs and decals in side the station. He did the window decals on my truck. A lot of people have their cars shot there!!!!
That's a cool spot! Wish there was something like that up here!

Dave
bowtieb

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a Great Spot. I love to visit and just check out all his cool stuff. I know of another one, a Shell, in Aberdeen Washington

Attachments

·
Registered
793 Posts
I remember those gas war days.We would try to close at 9 pm and couldnt.Cars be lined up in all four directions a 1\4 mile,all to save about 60 cents.Could finally close about 3am.Crazy days back then.And now Im afraid 2 dollar gas gone forever.
David

1 - 13 of 13 Posts