Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just couldn't resist showing my 1st car off, and No I don't still have it. The 2nd & 3rd pics is my 64 ChevyII (for 36 yrs) its been a on & off going thing more of a off thing as you all can see, not finished yet but I like it this way. 4th pic is my on going thing 02 FXD Harley

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My other toys

Very nice the 64 is one I could fall in love with
Yah just how much $$,$$$ would you love it. LOL LOL. I bought it from a Original Family Member that didn't have any interest in getting it on the road, Speedo had 99,982 miles on the clock & **NO rot** I used a drill and ran it up to 00000 and since then have only put 47,349.4 on it. Been sitting for the last 19 yrs now. My newest toy 68 C10 LWB V8/700R4 has gotten in the way of getting it back on the road, Oh well another few years wont hurt. And the best thing is below in picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yah just how much $$,$$$ would you love it. LOL LOL. I bought it from a Original Family Member that didn't have any interest in getting it on the road, Speedo had 99,982 miles on the clock & **NO rot** I used a drill and ran it up to 00000 and since then have only put 47,349.4 on it. Been sitting for the last 19 yrs now. My newest toy 68 C10 LWB V8/700R4 has gotten in the way of getting it back on the road, Oh well another few years wont hurt. And the best thing is below in picture.
UP DATE ****************************************************

It came to a point that I wasn't going to get to restoring the Chevy II so after 36 years of owning it I let it go. I hope the new owner will do more for it than I did.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parting is such sweet sorrow Man I'd hate to let that go
Yah I really didn't want to let it go but sometimes you have to let somethings go for the better for the car/truck ect. 36 years in having it didn't help ether. I did have 16 years of driving it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts