Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The two end springs were broken and I don't know who carries new ones. A few years ago I threw out an old box spring that had springs in it that I thought would work in my seat so I held on to them. Today I cut one down and installed it in place of the broken one on the driver side.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought the seat cover and the "D" ring kit. I was going to try and do it myself. Then I contacted the upholstery guy that did my Cobra replica and he only charged me $60 to do it. So for $60 and the comfort of knowing that I did not take a chance on ruining an expensive seat cover, I just had him do it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't call it a Barrett Jackson job, but I'm happy with it. It is a huge improvement over what I had.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not bolted in. I still have to put some hog rings in the vinyl ends that cover the mounts for the seat back. I also have a custom cup holder that attaches to the bottom of the seat. The problem I have now is I'm so tempted to order a new carpet, dash pad, sill plates and gauge cluster but that's not in the budget right now.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Rustaddict that really looks good....!16coffee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts