·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Hey you can`t get off that easy, we need some specs on that truck....anim_63

·
Registered
9 Posts
Late model bed

I think it's growing on me...if it was a little deepre across the bottom, that would make it cleaner. But I don't hate it!anim_25

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My C10

it is a 1970 C10. I bought it the way it is as far as the body & frame. I was lucky in the fact it already has disc brakes in the front. Not sure what they came off of. It had a 383 stroker in it but it blew after about 3000 miles from when I bought it. I installed a 355 CI/425 HP pro street engine in it now. I am not through getting the engine installed. I have removed the big bulky stick brake booster & master cylinder & have installed one from a 1997 S10 blazer. I am installing a new dash gauge setup that I'm building myself. I am also installing electric windows & locks in it, carpet, buckets, console & tilt. I'm going to have all the switches for the locks, windows, exhaust cutouts, LED lighting, will be in the console along with a charger port and accessory jack for the stereo. The stereo is a new old stock style AM/FM that looks like the old dial type but when it turns on its digital. New speakers. I will be lowering it about 3 inches in the front & about 6 in the rear. I want the fenders about an inch above the tires & the whole truck sitting level. It has a fuel cell in it which replaced the behind the seat tank. It has a HD 350 tranny in it and a 3:71 Posi. Carburetor is a 650 CFM vacuum secondary. Engine is all chromed appendixes with a blue painted block to match the interior. I do want to get rid of the tunnel ram off the hood and get a different scope on there and I want a fiberglass tonneau cover on the bed with a spoiler on it. That should finish it out. I hope this gives all an idea of what it is and what I want out of it.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Great plan, we`re watching for updates...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts