Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have decided to sell my custom 1970 c10 show truck/ pro street, hot rod whatever you want to call it. Here are some of its specs and things done..

This is a complete 100% built truck. All of the steel is new, and is not afternarket. Original NOS steel. 95% of all nuts bolts and hardware is Stainless steel.
3" chop top
Shaved doors, mirrors, bumpers (and flat tag area removed from front bumper, gas fill, and recessed side marker lights.
Modern front retrofit headlights, led tail lights.Oak bed with stainless steel strips and marine grade urathane. Custom glass wheel tubs for the huge rear tires.
The paint is one of the best you will ever see. It has won many awards for the paint. I have 2 hoods, both are perfect. One with scoop and one without. Also have extra Rear tires.

The engine is a 1970 Corvette LT-1 built ballanced and blueprinted, all top notch forged parts. Correct 202 valve double hump heads. It has 435HP, it runs perfect every time and is a great street engine.
The transmission was built by B&M and is a 1970 Camaro Turbo 400 (th400). It is manual shift with reverse pattern. When u shift it is instant.
The rear is a 1957 Ford Wagon rear with a 1987 ford truck center section, the gears are 4.11 and it is an open rear so great for cruising. The rear tires are 29x15.50R15 Hoosier Pro Streets

The truck sits on a air ride technologies (now, ride tech) air suspension system. It drives and rides amazing, nothing like a regular suspension truck, much better. The truck will go low and rear tires tuck in the custom glass wheel tubs.
The front is a 1987 c10 suspension, Belltech drop spindles, bags. It has a roll bar also. All of the bushings are prothane..
The rear of the truck is leaf spring (factory leaf truck), corvette shocks, and bags.
Disc brakes all around.

The interior is full custom, seat is a 1992 c1500 redone, door panels and headliner to match, new dash pad. Some billet, custom gauges and tilt wheel. Old JCwhitney horn pad.

All of the interior and engine billet pieces are made by Billet Specialties. As are the wheels and engine pulleys.
Front wheels 15x7 , Rear wheels 15x12.50

Sooo much time was put in my truck, sooo much attention to detail. Everything about it is right and done the right way. It has 10k miles since built. I put on new brake pads and front tires this summer. It needs nothing, it looks, runs, and drives like it was built last week and is amazing. It wins shows, big shows too not just firehalls. Goodguys nationals, carlisle pa truck and chevy nationals, super chevy shows. It is a show truck and has always been treated as such, it has always been garaged, not even left out overnight, except car shows. It has been babied. But this baby can be a beast too, it has the go, the ride, and stopping power that any serious build of this caliber should have.

I would like to sell it so i can start another build.
Nothing is wrong with or wrong about the truck. It really is amazing, i have never seen another in person done to the same level.
I am not dying to sell it either, i know i will miss it alot. And i wont give it away.

I am looking for someone to fall in love with it and give me a fair price for it. There is a crazy amount of money and time in my truck. I know it cant be re couped but i dont want to be ripped off. Something is worth what someone will pay so please make me an offer if you are thinking about it and want it.

If your not looking to buy but know anyone who would, please help spread the word, it would be much appreciated. If it sells through this forum i will donate $500 to the forum.

Thanks for looking at my C10!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts