Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I wonder through the posts I look to see who is there also. Lots of visitors. Many times more than members. Question... Why don't you visitors join us it cost nothing and you can participate with the rest of us crazy guys and girls. :)

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Charlie...I believe it has a lot to do with Facebook, being on the sites (FB) has grown exponentially, one group in particular is 60/66 c10`s and another is A-body`s (mopar), younger crowds....? I`ve advertised the forum here several times on FB and its helped..

·
Registered
327 Posts
FaceBook

I don't do facebook cuz I see to many people giving out to the world to see there Vital Information & that gives CROOK's an advantage of spying on them too gain the advantage to Rip them off. Am I Paraniod No do I sleep good at night Yes as long as my FireArm is within reach, good luck in trying to out run my bullets! LOL LOL

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
I don't do facebook cuz I see to many people giving out to the world to see there Vital Information & that gives CROOK's an advantage of spying on them too gain the advantage to Rip them off. Am I Paraniod No do I sleep good at night Yes as long as my FireArm is within reach, good luck in trying to out run my bullets! LOL LOL
There are security measures in place as long as you don`t give out pertinent info its safe now you can put any alias in there in place of your name..!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts