Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for suggestions and anything that will make C10 Trucks a better forum for everyone.

Thanks

otis :)

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Otis I have a question concerning the sticky section, if we have info that is pretty common place for say the 60 to 66 group, should we send them to you to place in the sticky section, I wouldn`t want to clutter it up with a bunch of extra stickies. We`ll help with the rest as we think of them, so far most looks great.

One other question if I were to detail my rear tank install, do you want it in project updates, or Tech area, or keep a running thread on my original post...which do you guys prefer..?

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If post a tech info, that you think would make a good sticky just let the admins know the link and I will make it a sticky or ad it to another section or something.

As far as the tank install , that would go wherever you think best in the project updates or the fuel section etc, we are playing it kinda loose trying to get things going

Thanks for the questions

otis :)

·
Administrator & Sheet Metal Junkie
1,128 Posts
Hi Rich
You have a great question, I believe We did a stickie to one of your 60 to 66 about engine options. Now that makes a great stickie because it lets both the restorer and a person looking at maybe a future purchase of an original.
If you are doing a build or project update, you could copy a segment of the thread if you felt you would like to share that as important tech info. Especially if you know your self that just about every truck project is going to have to face this repair or install on there upcoming project.
Nothing like good info to help our readers ! !
I know I see a lot of members that will refere other members back to someones thread when asked a certain question, this also helps.

·
Registered
64 Posts
What is your goals for this forum. Is it brotherhood or just about c10s .It may be cool to have a show and tell about anthing of intrest ,cars ,trucks or pictures of interesting things not related to chevys. We need some directions on what way you want us to go.

·
Administrator & Sheet Metal Junkie
1,128 Posts
Well we sure do enjoy the brotherhood, and we do need a place for off brand vehicles when members want to be a part of the forum. For instance my Grump is not a C10 but it has tires and a steering wheel.
Maybe we could look at a Truck Of The Month. Doesn't have to shine, or run, but may be has something cool that needs to be recognized, or even build of the month, it may be a feature for that all could see when they enter the site....

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Not to be rude but how about calling it the Orphan truck section. anything not chevy.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
What is your goals for this forum. Is it brotherhood or just about c10s .It may be cool to have a show and tell about anthing of intrest ,cars ,trucks or pictures of interesting things not related to chevys. We need some directions on what way you want us to go.
Chit Chat sction is for anything else thats not about your project build or tech questions and answers....

·
Registered
11 Posts
If this C10 site is run anything like Trifive.com we will be just fine. Never have come across a better bunch of knowledgeable 'no question is a bad one' group of guys always ready to help...we are very fortunate...here too C10beer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts