Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was bound to happen. Chris and I went out this morning in a snowstorm and brought this back 72 C10. I plan on keeping this one but not starting work on it till I have the title in my name. It has 3 on the tree (will be 4 speed) it has 307 will be 350. Needs lots of body work but undercarriage is solid.

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Should make for nice project.All that white stuff around and under your trailer,we seldom see that here.Maybe once every 15 years or so.Christmas time everybody is hoping for it.good luck with the build.
David

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
parts around here aren't hard to find its the assembly. I came close to buying a frame and cab but this one showed up.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Great start Charlie, I know its hard to find decent tin in your area.....

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
You will notice a hughe power increase when you replace the 307 , that year it was low horsepower and low compression.

Note: a 307 is a 283 with a 327 crank from factory

Good luck

Otis :)

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Need to wrap up a few more projects so I can get C10 in shop...OR I need a bigger shop with more time ???:confused: time for 16coffee16coffee

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the bed off today and hauled it to scrap yard. It folded up like a taco. Now to start sandblasting the rear of frame. I have all the new sheet metal so I guess I'm under way.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 192 Posts