Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They seem to be the most comprehensive place to order from. I get some things will be a little more vs hunting, but pricing seems to be decent.

I am ready to pull the trigger on $5700 worth of stuff with them.

Any reason not to go this route? I am a little gun shy after getting, what I assume to be wrong parts for my diff rebuild.

·
Registered
1964 C-10-383 stroker-12 bolt posi & 1977 shortbox- nasty 454- 12 bolt posi 3:73
243 Posts
Shop around...check out Brothers

Classic Industries

And sometimes Jegs and Summit have what you need. LMC has been super slow shipping lately.

Also pay attention to what your buying..I bought some headlight bezels off Brothers and when they arrived...they were plastic chromed. They told me all the repops are like that unless you find OEM. Nothing in the ad said it was plastic. So make sure to ask questions before buying..

·
Registered
1964 C-10-383 stroker-12 bolt posi & 1977 shortbox- nasty 454- 12 bolt posi 3:73
243 Posts
If your not in a hurry, watch for sales. Brothers has them all the time, sometimes even 60% off

And get on their mailing lists first before buying. Usually you can get a 10% off coupon for signing up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
#1 right now is make sure its in stock, or you have a solid ETA. I've had to cancel orders and reorder parts do to unavailability. So far I've gotten everything, but it's been a mix between Brothers, CJ Pony, Summitt, Jegs, CCP, Classic Industries, and Ebay.

Congrats and have fun.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Good advice and good list..I knew I forgot a few places. CJ Pony has some good stuff. A lot of times I tried to get from jegs, because even it's a few bucks more, they are in stock and ship fast.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have priced checked quite a few items, and LMC is much better on pricing.

Now that I have the bed apart and in pieces I will be making a first order and see how it goes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts