Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys,
I have a 65 c10 and just installed led parking lights and tail lights. I installed the tail lights first and checked the turned signals and it still worked perfectly. I say perfectly because I've read that a new electronic flasher is needed. I installed the parking lights and now the turn signals don't work at all(brake lights and parking lights are on). After installling the new flasher, the turn signals don't flash but they do stay on. Any ideas?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hello guys,
I have a 65 c10 and just installed led parking lights and tail lights. I installed the tail lights first and checked the turned signals and it still worked perfectly. I say perfectly because I've read that a new electronic flasher is needed. I installed the parking lights and now the turn signals don't work at all(brake lights and parking lights are on). After installling the new flasher, the turn signals don't flash but they do stay on. Any ideas?
I also tried to install LED resistors and still go nothing.

·
Registered
Short wide beds
12 Posts
I not sure but my experience on LED lights didn't work until i used a direct ground from lights to battery. i chased that issue on my bothers 1974 Super beetle project. he wanted LED lights on everything headlight , turn signal, tail lights, reverse light and interior. gremlins where playing with me i would unplug everything but one system and then add another an then a third and it stopped working. Now my 2012 Challenger wouldn't work when i added the LED sequential taillight bar until i installed the voltage regulator for it specifically. hope that might help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts