Chevy C10 Trucks banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
thanks for sharring, very cool ride. liked all the changes you have done, nice work.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Gotta agree with Carl, the mods you did really add to the truck!

Dave
bowtieb

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Roadster, I'm diggin the dairy farm logo over the fab one. Just have to "weather it" like the rest of the truck.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
John still not a fan of the trim on the fender,,,ya I know it needs something...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like the black ribs on the steps. Cool mini bike, I like the rear disc brake! Slowed down on my project. Ended up putting CPP 3" lowering springs in the front (now 15-1/2") center of hub to bottom of fender. Someday (not in the near future) I will be able to give you an update on the handling. Installed 2 new front fenders Replacement brand (Tawain) & am actually pleased with how well they fit. I think I need a 70 series tire on front to fill the gap between tire & fender. Bought a 700r4 from a buddy who had it in a `40 ford, it shifts fine but occasionally leaks, so I`m going to have it gone thru.

Attachments

·
Administrator
72 Posts
I like the photo of the side view mirror.That looks like fertile well tilled soil.I would farm that land.Oh ya...love the truck and the rear meats that says"GET OUTA MY WAY."

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Yes John LA wants all of the water from Colorado......!, They finally cut LA off of the Mono lake basin, sense they have its risen 12 feet....fahne19

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
just read this whole thread - great work and thanks for all the details
that's a cool looking pickup !!
look forward to watching more progress.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Old School Technology

When I was a working stiff I had access to have parts burned on a plasma table. Now that I am retired I do things old school.

I'll be cutting these from sheet with an abrasive cut off wheel and or a sawzall.... cause those are the tools I have at hand.

Basically taking 8 hours to do a 2 hour job. But it's all a good time from my perspective.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Looking good Lake :) I'm liken your work bench. :D
Thanks Steve, I'm truly a hack compared to the top quality work you do. I was almost ashamed to make the above post.

With respect to the sawhorses... I've got a nice shop, with nice laminate covered benches, but it's just that cutting the parts with the grinder is so darned messy that I do this over on "the dirty side" of the shop.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts