Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my second chevy ever of my life first was a 91. Just traded my mustang for a 71 chevy c10, 350 mild built and th350 trans built stage 2. Anyways why I'm here truck needs a lil love. Paint is just a disaster. But truck itself in great shape and straight came with extra patch panels and body panels. But it has a motor problem. Not a big one all comes down to oil leak. Has edlebrock baffled valve covers but still fills breather with oil which leaks it down onto my passenger side header. Has no pcv valve installed anywhere I was told if I put one on other valve cover so driverside it should stop my issue. So the question is, is this info accurate? Can I replace the oil filler cap with a pcv valve? Cause oil cap is a pain to get off. What grommet do I need? And where do I run the pcv valve to? Intake manifold? Will post pics when I get home and thanks for any suggestions and help.

·
Super Moderator
144 Posts
Crankcase back pressure / engine breathing can cause a multitude of problems as you have found , good you got it fixed .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts