Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does the screen jump or move a little when looking at someones Thread and when posting or starting a new Thread?????

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Why does the screen jump or move a little when looking at someones Thread and when posting or starting a new Thread?????
You noticed that too, I think its the forum updating itself, I`ll have to ask the forum guru`s...anim_63

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You noticed that too, I think its the forum updating itself, I`ll have to ask the forum guru`s...anim_63
Wow, that's the best you can come up with and being a administrator Wow, and I am Not LOL. Maybe you should or your forum "guru's need to visit other sites and ask there forum's guru's how to setup a site from jumping around like yours has for the last 6 months that I have known of. I have been a member for about 6 months now and this problem still exist I would think I am not the only one that has experienced this little problem of yours. It is very annoying when going to click on something and at that same time the screen jumps and what is just above that comes up to your viewing, now you have to do extra work and cancel out that one and re click what you wanted in the first place before the screen jumps again. Your quote " I think its the Forum updating itself- LOL" isn't the answer that myself or any others want to here from an Administrator. Its quite evident that who ever is Computer Wrenching for you isn't doing the job right. And I am still Not LOL. You Mr. 406Rich guy need to be a little more Professional in coming up with an answer for your members, and I still am Not LOL

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Wow, that's the best you can come up with and being a administrator Wow, and I am Not LOL. Maybe you should or your forum "guru's need to visit other sites and ask there forum's guru's how to setup a site from jumping around like yours has for the last 6 months that I have known of. I have been a member for about 6 months now and this problem still exist I would think I am not the only one that has experienced this little problem of yours. It is very annoying when going to click on something and at that same time the screen jumps and what is just above that comes up to your viewing, now you have to do extra work and cancel out that one and re click what you wanted in the first place before the screen jumps again. Your quote " I think its the Forum updating itself- LOL" isn't the answer that myself or any others want to here from an Administrator. Its quite evident that who ever is Computer Wrenching for you isn't doing the job right. And I am still Not LOL. You Mr. 406Rich guy need to be a little more Professional in coming up with an answer for your members, and I still am Not LOL
Wow you do have issue`s...!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Issues

Wow you do have issue`s...!
Didn't you get the Memo (PM). I guess you answer questions as they come in what am I # 6,881 now. Talk about issues. This is getting to the point that its my turn to LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Didn't you get the Memo (PM). I guess you answer questions as they come in what am I # 6,881 now. Talk about issues. This is getting to the point that its my turn to LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.
You still have issues...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Issues

You still have issues...
My hats off to you, that was Original. Now how about fixing the jumping screen problem

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sorry I think I have forgotten to give you guys the At a Boy thumbs up for fixen the problem screen jumping. good job

1 - 9 of 9 Posts