Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Just registered here. I'm picking up this 1961 C10 later this week. It's been sitting in this barn for over 30 years and I can't wait to set it free! I'm trading my 53k mile '83 Cadillac Seville for it. The C10 is solid, no rust, complete, even the wood bed is still intact!

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and WOW, get loads if pics as its pulled out, and as you go along with it, creates quite a documentary fir yourself...sign0016

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
sign0016 to C10Trucks a Seville for a country Cadillac. Good deal and anim_25 Vicksburg MI your right up the road from me. I'm in Constantine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sign0016 to C10Trucks a Seville for a country Cadillac. Good deal and anim_25 Vicksburg MI your right up the road from me. I'm in Constantine.
I was just at Contantine Brewing over the weekend. beer And have had quite a few exciting moments at the football field, my kids went to Schoolcraft:D

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Mine graduated Constantine over 10 years ago. Have not yet been in Constantine Brewing I'm sure we will wind up meeting some day Water festival and car show at 3Rivers this Sat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts