Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also am a member on tri five. Putting even a new interior in a 55 thru 57 car even a stock original interior is high dollar. The 60 thru 66 trucks the interior is easy and reasonably priced. a quart of paint, new seat cover , new rubber floor mat and new cardboard sun visors & glove box and it back to original cond. maby add new weather strip and sill plates. That what I like about the PKs you can make them nice on a small budget. and they are very popular.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
I guess its just how extravagant you get..or not, sometimes I`ve seen many just do a forty dollar seat cover that looked pretty good and others that break the bank.. beer

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
We are (Chris and I ) doing her 57 Handy Man wagon She has been doing the seat covers and will start the side panels soon. I finished the body work and am now buffing it. I am also doing a 72 C10. Believe me I'd do 10 C10s to one 57. to much work and to much money.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
84 seat in a 62 C10

For $100 I was able to get a seat on craigslist that I really like. It sits nice and looks to me like it belongs there. I had to use the seat brackets from the new seat not the old slides and a little drilling but all in all looks clean. Not in a big hurry to make too many more changes yet inside but at some point will clean up the rust and fix the butchering that was done on the radio area of the dash panel.

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts