Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am Kevin I am member of the gen2 camaro and firebird forums as well as buggies gone wild golfcart forum. I have learned a lot and got a lot of great ideas from those forums. I purchased a 1970 C10 drag truck last summer to haul roofing material while I was roofing my house. I know it wasnt what I really needed but it looked like a normal truck the seller was gone at the time we stopped to look at it but his wife and son where there and the kid knew where the keys were so he went and got them. I fired it up and wow it sounded so sweet! My wife and I fell instantly in love with it we couldnt sleep all we could think about was getting it into our driveway. Long story short I knew the seller he was selling it for someone else and it was way less money than we were prepared to pay how often does that happen? We love it and have been driving every day and giving it lots of love every payday every since. Bummer is all we know about the truck is that it was built by a sprintcar engine builder out of california for his nefuew. I was told its a stroker engine with a 4k stall and it was running 12.80 quarter mile. So we look forward to reading though all your posts and seeing what we can learn. Thanks in advance for all your knowledge. Kevin & Karrie bowtieb

Attachments

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Welcome to C10 Trucks That sounds like a great find. Could you post some pictures?? It sure sounds like a lot of truck to haul shingles:D:D
Enjoy your stay

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Good looking ride and a great starter a hole bunch better than mine. Shouldn't take a bunch to make her real sharp anim_25 thanks for the pictures

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Sweet truck....!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to C10 Trucks Kevin & Karrie! sign0016 Great story and sweet looking truck!

Dave
bowtieb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts