Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site and new to the c10 world. Bought my first 1966 c20 for a project/"honey do list supply getter". Then found a 1966 c10 long bed for a killer deal and much more "put together". Selling the c20 and pumped to get he c10 going! Looking to keep the I6 292 (haven't officially confirmed it yet but my father in law thinks so) and do some performance upgrades to that. Looking to drop it 4/6. Maybe one day drop it to the ground but right now starting slow and want to do as much as I can without completely overhauling everything. Wanting to have everything look original or close to it. Have already been lurking the site for awhile now and finally decided to sign up. Glad to be apart of such an amazing community. I used to be apart of the moped world and those guys I swear are out to cut throats. Glad everyone here is nice and welcoming with open arms.

Anyways. My names Anthony and I live in Norco, CA. Married with 2 kids.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here, post some pics of your project we all like pics..sign0016

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! So pumped to be here. Finally got some pictures and confirmation on engine size! Pretty stoked it's a 292. Little more rust in areas but overall in decent condition and it runs after 8 years of sitting! Ive also decided on a build name on Mable, cuz she's the bomb. Goldfinger (band) for those who don't know. Now let's see if I can figure out this picture thing through my phone.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Looks pretty clean, you did well.. beer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts