Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have building a 1960 Chevy C10 stepside. I decided for safety to put front disk brakes on it. Now my orginal smoothies do not fit. The ride the caliper and I really dont want to use spacers, the smoothies are not in the best shape was just going to use them to save some money. I have tried a couple later model chevy c10 wheels but they fit the caliper but hit the tie rod. Can anyone give me a suggestion on the size wheel I need. Have gone to the local tire places and they read out of a book and cant seem to help. I know I am not the only one to make this conversion. I forgot to mention they are still the 6 lug hubs.
Thanks

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Brent I`m only guessing that you should be able to use the 6 lug chevy truck rallies….such as mine..these have a negative offset…to the outside. They came on most of the 4x4`s, 1968 to like 1985. find one to see if they will clear, or a friend..

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.