Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all , im interested in getting a c10 this will be a trade my 86 camaro running project for a 1965 c10 states that it needs a rearend
what should i expect what should i do?
this will be my first truck thanks for all help in advance

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/5804376633.html

the ad says
"1965 Chevy c10 long bed, 283 sbc with full msd ignition, edelbrock performer rpm intake and carb
Con... rear ended needs to b replaced"

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
He`s not showing pics of interior, or never mentions transmission, if all it needs is rear axle any `64 to `66 is identical, 67 to `70 will work with slight mods anything after that is 5 lug, he has six lug....in my mind he`s asking too much. He`s also not showing the rust issues, which are ( normal areas... may or my not have it) rockers, bottom of doors front corner, rear cab bottom corners, inside can floors, kick panels at floor, area above windshield, front fenders at lower rear at bolt point, hood lower front...they sell panels to repair but gets expensive...he also did not list any improvements.. and welcome to the forum.....sign0016

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He`s not showing pics of interior, or never mentions transmission, if all it needs is rear axle any `64 to `66 is identical, 67 to `70 will work with slight mods anything after that is 5 lug, he has six lug....in my mind he`s asking too much. He`s also not showing the rust issues, which are ( normal areas... may or my not have it) rockers, bottom of doors front corner, rear cab bottom corners, inside can floors, kick panels at floor, area above windshield, front fenders at lower rear at bolt point, hood lower front...they sell panels to repair but gets expensive...he also did not list any improvements.. and welcome to the forum.....sign0016
thank you , i will take that into consideration. enjoy your weekend thanks a million!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts