Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the great State of Kansas. I'm new to the forum, and new to owning a C10. I just bought a 69 factory short bed with a big block. I'm starting to restore her now. I figure in a couple short decades I'll have her back to fighting shape. Ha Ha. I look forward to picking the brains of the other owners on here as I begin my journey on restoration. Thanks Paul.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Greetings from the great State of Kansas. I'm new to the forum, and new to owning a C10. I just bought a 69 factory short bed with a big block. I'm starting to restore her now. I figure in a couple short decades I'll have her back to fighting shape. Ha Ha. I look forward to picking the brains of the other owners on here as I begin my journey on restoration. Thanks Paul.
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here Paul..69 is one of my favorites...post up some pics...! sign0016

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Paul sign0016 To C10 Trucks. 69s are cool one of my boys had one thru high school. Sold it to buy a TA because girls didn't like trucks. HAHAHA. That lasted about a year he has been driving a C10 since probably over 10 years now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts